CONSIDERING TO RENOVATE YOUR LIVING AREA THIS FESTIVE SEASON?
A luxurious touch is the ideal pick for all the style-conscious Men out there..
Creating a luxurious living area in your home is NOT about how much you spend. It’s about planning a room that works out well, which not only coordinates perfectly but also serves its purpose when it comes to entertaining guests, hanging out with family or using it as a relaxing retreat , “if you know what I mean..” !
Exclusively for the ones who like making a statement in style: So far, so….. sexy, “you think” huh!!? Well, wait until what your women has yet to see. The striking edge with sophisticated hues of gold and brown of your living area will sweep her off her feet.
- Customized furniture, tailored window treatments and elegant accessories are the core elements of a luxurious living room. Details and finishing touches can make the room not only picture-perfect, but also livable.
- Select matching tables made of solid, ornately carved wood or another sturdy material. Opt for quality antique
piece (strong and well made): refurbishing is another way to customize it to fit the room.
- Side tables, Gold Ornament chandelier, lamp tables, Metallic white/ beige lamps, Crystal Rigid shape soft lighting, Buffets and Curio cabinets should be made of high quality materials. They tend to bring warmth and character to tabletops.
- A small round table or a console positioned in the corner of a room with 2 or 4 chairs can create a more personalized formal eating, drinking or conversation area.
- If the size of the room allows, using dominating art work or large mirrors with thick, stylish frames will tie the room together and create an overall theme.
Why the Luxury you ask? Well let me tell you: a good design Never Date’s, it’s an asset worth investing and will be tagged as an elegant add-on to your style statement. Better said “Transforming spaces – Transforming Lives”