IF LOOKS COULD KILL: NITI SHAH
Thank god for all the beautiful girls in the world. And he deserves a pat on the back for the work he did on Niti Shah. She’s easy on the eyes and a pleasure to be around. Of course, her shy facade belies her fun feisty nature and we couldn’t be happier. Nevertheless, she is grounded and still believes in the basic values of life like honesty, responsibility and good manners. We got a chance to catch up with the face that has left the city lovestruck… and we clicked a few photographs for you too. Man we love our job!
Which is the best pick up line you’ve ever heard?
– The best one I have ever heard is ‘Hello. I think you’re beautiful and though I may not be the best looking guy in here, but I’m the only one talking to you.” It’s simple yet classy, funny and confident.
Which one’s the worst?
– From the top of my head, the corniest of ‘em all: “Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?” And there was one that left me dumbfounded when he said “Action speaks louder than words”. I have no clue whether it was even a pick up line.
Would a pick up line work on you?
– Though I think pick up lines are somewhat flattering, personally, I think pick up lines work only as ice breakers. Pick-up lines ‘alone’ sound so fake, clichéd and staged. A good pick up line followed by an interesting conversation would be something that might work for me.
Describe an exceptionally well dressed man.
– Clothes that fit perfectly with appropriate hues and well polished shoes to match. With a little confidence thrown into the mix, this should make the man look sharp. Overall, the attire should make a statement not put on a show.
Tell us something that most people might not know about you.
– Most people take me for a shy girl. I’m not. I may seem reserved at first but once you get to know me… I’m actually quite the opposite.
You have a face of an angel and we’re head over heels for you, but we’re hoping there’s a more devilish side to you. Is there a different spirit behind that innocent face?
– To be honest, I think everyone has a different spirit and a devilish side to them and I am no exception. That side of me however, I’ll keep to myself for the moment.
Would you say you’re a good cook, or do you have a Pizza Hut on speed dial?
– I’m definitely not a good cook YET. I love home cooked meals and am working on my culinary skills.
What stupid things do men do?
– I won’t go as far as putting all men under the same umbrella, but not being able to handle their drinks (and consequently swearing like a sailor) and driving under the influence just top the list. I am a huge supporter of Ma.Pa.Se by the way.
Where would you say is your dream holiday destination?
– It would definitely be Bora Bora in the Pacific Ocean. It would definitely be a place for a serine vacation with its tropical climate and crystal clear waters; a place with a romantic setting for those who need some time away.
A friendly, positive and warm personality goes a long way. Being funny and having a sexy smile can’t hurt either.
What are your major turn ons and turn offs?
– A friendly, positive and warm personality goes a long way. Being funny and having a sexy smile can’t hurt either. Also, honesty and class is a definite turn on.
However, I can’t stand a rude fellow who can’t stop swearing and is full of himself. Body odor is another thing that needs to be kept in check.
Where do you see yourself in the future?
– Hopefully, successful in a career that I opt to undertake.
If you were to get a tattoo (if you don’t already have one), where would you get it and what would it be of?
– It would definitely be of ‘Ganesh’. Not particularly due to religious reasons but because it holds a sentimental value to me and the concept I have in mind is beautiful. However, I am still contemplating on where I should get it.
Which is worse? A guy that swears a lot or a guy that chews his food with his mouth open (in the really annoying way)?
– A guy who swears a lot. A dirty mouth could be a sign of bad manners and is something that is screams disrespect.
Are you a Dog Person or a cat person?
– Definitely a dog person.
LOCATION COURTESY: NE BRASSERIE