Luxuriant Trends To Watch Out For In 2017
Curious design enthusiasts may take a peek with us to know how to create a tranquil interior surrounding for yourself this year.
GET THESE STYLES
REFLECTIONS COMBINED WITH SOLID MARBLES
- Add visual interest to the space by using reflective surfaces of glass, mirror and metal. If you want to decorate your house with this trend, make sure you combine the metals and sparkles with floaty silks and transparent fabrics.
- The flexible furniture arrangement, modern appearance and overall comfort, modular furniture will offer far more than convenience and high-functionality.
- This style can be mixed with warm materials like exotic woods to visually and physically texturize the space. The concept is about infusing warmer, softer materials into urban environments – harder lines juxtaposed with softer lines.
CREATE FUSIONS WITH WARM CLASSICS, MINERALS & RETRO LIGHTING
- Natural stones with soft grains like agate and marble are used as focal points.
- The old-fashioned lighting solution has been procrastinated to make its way this year. The nostalgic light bulb can be a decorative element on its own, but when combined with glass retro-pendant lights it can really make a statement.
- There will be an increased popularity in the layering and mixing of patterns, which will be featured through the use of stripes, geometrics, abstract floral, and ethnic prints.
- Clean, classic lines are being mixed with fusion influences such as urban and modern contemporary.
SUNSET HUES COMBINED WITH BLUSH GREY, EARTHY COLORS, AND PRECIOUS METALS
- Mixing Metals has been an opulent trend and is here to stay this New Year as well.
- Mixing metals such as copper and rose gold with cool ones like silver is pretty much the most trending combination today.
- “Transitional flooring” such as hexagonal tiles and hardwood are the most trending flooring combination.