MAKING THE MOST OF WHAT YOU HAVE WHEN YOU HAVE A SMALL PENIS
Wanting a bigger penis usually stems from a desire to either satisfy your partner or for the aesthetic appeal of having a good chunk of junk in your front trunk.
There’s no point lecturing you about how size doesn’t matter. Partly because it’s been said so much it’d be like beating a dead horse and partly because we’re not entirely sure that it doesn’t matter. Maybe it’s the motion of the ocean that’s more important than the size of the ship for some people, but it could also be that a tiny canoe just doesn’t cut it when it comes to sailing the seas of ecstasy.
Regardless, the fact of the matter is, you can’t do much about what god has endowed you with. You’re either stuck with your wee-wee or schlong, so going around reading articles telling you otherwise is a waste of time. However, you can make the best use of what you have and that is more important. Here are a few things you can do:
1) TRIM THE BUSH
It might not make your junk any bigger than it is, but it sure will make it look the part. You know how shaving a full beard makes your face look smaller, it does the exact opposite for your willy.
But we suggest that you don’t go for a complete shave and make it look like a plucked chicken. A nice trim should do the job.
Legend has it, girls look forward to foreplay as much (if not more) than actual intercourse. Unlike us men who seem to like to get straight to the point, women are all about the foreplay. Focus on the foreplay and she will start the race closer to the finish line than you do, or maybe even cross it a few times before the race even starts. Fair warning, thinking of it as a race can backfire for you. Which brings us to….
3) … NOT BEING A TWO PUMP CHUMP.
If you’re not packing a massive flame thrower, make sure you’re really good at
the slow burning game. Of course, that is easier said than done. Stamina in the bed might not be something you’re born with but you can develop it to some extent.
Here’s how you go about it:
- TRAIN: If you’re masturbating and finishing in less than 5 minutes your brain and PC muscles get accustomed to that and come game time finish too soon. Try and extend it to 8 minutes, it might not be much but you can then extend the time to 10, 12, 18 and more minutes.
- EXERCISE: Kegels is the key. Not only will performing kegel excercises help you get stronger erections, it will help you get more control on your orgasm. Squeeze the muscles you’d use to stop your pee mid stream, clench for a few seconds then release. Repeat, several times.
- DELAYING THE INEVITABLE: If you feel like the end is approaching earlier than you anticipated you can take a break and focus your attention on your partner. Go back to your foreplay basics and own that sh*t. Once you feel less vulnerable than a partly uncorked bottle of champagne you can go back to the intercourse.
4) EAGERNESS TO PLEASE
Big dicks are overrated and don’t necessarily translate to better orgasms. At least that’s what the women in the internet say and that is what we would like to believe. One thing that does make sense, however, is that guys with bigger penises might tend to put in less effort into their love making.
That’s where the average, smaller individuals can shine. Be eager to please her, don’t just do it like you’re working at a dead-end job. Make love to her, properly, and the last thing she’ll be thinking about is size. Having a smaller willy makes you a better lover, as you concentrate more on foreplay and pleasing the woman, rather than just getting your end away.
Get a hold of some toys, and we’re not talking about Legos. Sex toys are a great addition to your bedroom fun if you use them right. Don’t let your ego get the best of you here; using a sex toy doesn’t necessarily replace you as a lover. It’s like adding chocolate syrup to your ice-cream, it just makes it better.
There are different positions that can help you make the best of your member.
It’s a slight variation on everyone’s favorite position, the doggy style. Your partner is still on all fours but this time she has to lower herself onto her forearms and really push back into you as you enter her from behind. She can squeeze her legs together to shorten the vaginal canal and make penetration deeper.
THE REVERSE COWGIRL:
Another favorite, you can use your fingers on her clitoris and massage her breasts for extra stimulation.
THE CROSSED KEYS:
Your partner lies back on the bed with her bottom positioned at the edge of the bed. She lifts her legs into the air, pointing her feet to the ceiling. While in the air, she crosses her legs to create an X shape. You grab her legs and penetrate from a standing position. You can move her legs to the left or right press them down toward her chest or spread them apart to change positions multiple times, as desired.
SMALL PENIS FACTS
- You’re probably not as small as you think. According to research, the average penis size when erect is 5.16 inches.
- It appears that girth is kept at a higher priority than length, and the average circumference (girth) of an erect penis is between 4-5 inches.
- In ancient Greece, it seems, a small penis was the sought-after look for the alpha male. Don’t act like your eyes haven’t wondered over to the genitalia of Greek statues.