THE SHOE LAUNDRY HOUSE
Every man has that one pair of shoes that he wears practically everywhere he goes. There’s this weird connection that you have with this one pair of shoes that makes you feel more comfortable, more you.
The only thing is, you end up wearing it so much you over use it and it gets ragged pretty quick. This particular pair of Clarks went through the same predicament. Just when it was looking like it was about time to retire these beauties, we came across the Shoe Laundry House.
This is a one of a kind business set up by a young group of people who apparently take shoe maintenance very seriously. The first of its kind in Nepal their foray is in repairing and maintaining your shoes.
THEIR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Washing all types of washable shoes.
- The use of appropriate chemicals to repair shoes
- Sprays for suede leather shoes.
- Repairing unstuck shoe soles with gumming particularly for sports shoes.
- Dry shoes using special shoe dryers in case of urgent orders.
- They ensure that the treated shoes do not emit any foul smell.
- They repair almost all kinds of shoes.
- Dry evenly
- Antibacterial formulae treatment
- The shoes will be delivered within two days.
- They sell various kind of imported shoe care products.
We decided to not give up on these boots and hoped for the best when we dropped it off at their disposal. Two days later, we were pleasantly surprised. The scuff marks were taken care of pretty well and it looked much younger. I guess there are a few more years for these shoes.